Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm In Love With A... Singer : Lykke Li



Lykke Li (born Li Lykke Timotej Zachrisson) is a Swedish electronic/pop singer.

First heard of her when I heard Drake's remixed version of her single called 'Little Bit' (as previously posted sucka 4 love music). I ended up seeing the original version of the video on youtube and was struck. You don't get to see her that well, but I just liked the way she moved (though it looks a bit crazy and sometimes uncoordinated lol, see video below). Got me intrigued and digged a bit deeper and saw some pictures of her, like the full lips and the shape of her eyes. She seems like the free spirit type with her own style and all which I'm not always fond of, but it fits her. Sweden might be on my list of places to visit! All I gotta do now is figure out how to pronounce those words with all the funny accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment