Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Actress : Monica Raymund



Monica Raymund is an American actress.

Fresh out of acting college (Julliard), she just got her big break in this year's new hit show 'Lie To Me' (really worth checking out!). She is a breath of fresh air in the tv world. Young, pretty, sexy without having to take her clothes off. I like the intensity in her eyes, the assertiveness. I especially like it on the show when she walks down those halls with a wicked confident stroll.



I am looking forward to see her more often on tv, the show just got picked up for a second season and I have high hopes she will get noticed and have roles in high profile movies.

We don't see her smile often on the tv show, but she has a great one, check out the interview below.




I would never lie to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment