Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm In Love With A... Singer : Christina Milian


Christine Flores a.k.a. Christina Milian is a singer, songwriter and actress of Cuban descent.

She looks like a young Paula Abdul but definitely with something extra. It might be the talent, the sexyness, the softness in her stare, the fact that she looks genuine, the amazing smile, the music that plays when she walks in slow motion.... (uh yeah... can't a brother dream?).

She isn't my favorite singer, she got her hits. She's not my favorite actress, but she worked with some big names. All I know is everytime I see her, I have to remind myself to breathe, she makes me go gaga!

Enjoy this video, first time I saw it, it blew me away! 





I finna dip my own damn self in engine oil too!

No comments:

Post a Comment