Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm In Love With A... Singer : Kelly Rowland


Kelly Rowland is an american singer, songwriter and a bad actress('Freddy Vs. Jason' anyone? You can't have it all! Though I think she does have more charisma than Beyonce when acting).


Ms. Kelly is a beauty with the perfect smile. Though I have heard rumors that she went under the knife to "better" her physical image, I always thought she was pretty from the time I saw her perform first part of a Wyclef show before Destiny's Child really blew up. She's the type of girl that is cute but sexy at the same time, which, in my opinion, are two features that don't always mix very well (Sandra Bullock, Mya). From her first album's single 'Stole', you could tell she has an eclectic side to her, which I think is good because it shows she has an open mind and just vibes to what she likes. Though she didn't get the solo success most would have expected from  a former Destiny's Child member (best-selling female group of all time), after two albums, I still think she has potential to make it big on her own. This is a girl that worked so hard she once collapsed on stage due to exhaustion. I respect a hard working woman... but please look after yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment